On Saturday, Sept 20th, there will be a team costume check for all U10 and U12 dancers at 8am.
- Arrive with team wig on, headband on, and poodle socks on ready to be checked by 8am.
- U12 dancers: full brown or blonde wig
- U10 dancers: curly bun wig
- Boys: full costume (black pants, tie, shirt)
- Bring your team costume and bloomers on a hanger. Label your dress & bloomers with dancer's name and bring something to put the wig/pins/headband in when class starts.
- If possible, wear dance class clothes that can be worn under the team costume for quick change/ easy on and off.
- Parents will be notified if there are costume problems; parents do not need to be present.
- Dancers can quickly remove wigs for class.